Protect What You Have
By Wes Moss
One of the easiest ways to protect your assets is with insurance. You can insure your home, car, income, health, and even your own life. Insurance may just seem like an added expense in your budget, but if you ever need to rely on your insurance you'll soon realize how important it is to your financial plan.
- Insurance Basics
- Types of Insurance Policies You Need
- Comparing the Different Types of Health Insurance
- Comparing Term, Whole, and Universal Life Insurance
- How to Find Good Auto Insurance
- Save Money on Homeowners Insurance
Planning for When You're Gone
What happens to your money when you die? Do you have any plans to leave assets to your heirs or to a charity? Unless you plan ahead you might not get a say in how your assets are distributed once you're gone. While this isn't a topic most people like to think about, it's one of the most important aspects of a financial plan. You want to make sure that your loved ones are taken care of once you're gone.